I have worked as a nurse for the past 30 years, in both the acute sector and community. I know that there are times in our lives when we feel we would like to change things. Everyone has the ability to cope with difficult periods in their life but sometimes they seem to be on-going and taking the next step feels like a step too far.
- Hypnotherapy offers you the chance to make changes, addressing the issues important to you
- Counselling gives you time to talk, reflect, reorganise thoughts and see the next step clearly
- Young people have individual needs and behaviours – I help them develop the skills to find other ways to cope
- Hypnobirthing - a full antenatal course, practical, usable information with deep relaxation techniques for birth and beyond
- Fully DBS (previously CRB) checked
Learning to cope with new situations, taking the next step in life, be it a new school, new friends, an exam, an interview giving up smoking, learning to cope with long term physical illness or giving birth to the next generation, always needs an adjustment period – when the steps seem too large step2step bridges the gap and helps you feel confident about yourself.